- Re-potted Red Robin Tomato plants into hanging cone planters.
- Watered and checked on garden. Onions are doing fabulously, but I see no growth from seeds yet.
- Put baby tomato plants into some soil in a four-cell tray, as their little roots were starting to poke out of the peat pods.
- Started "cat grass" in a left over plastic tray for the kitties.
- Threw out dead seedlings (used their soil for re-potting!) & consolidated the living onto one large tray.
I think I have a plan for growing container tomatoes in the future. Once they're ready for a full-sized pot, I'm going to plant them deeply and with a few inches left at the top of the pot. This way, I can fill in more soil once they're larger and leggy. I think this'll work nicely.